AOS Swag Protection System - Double
Notify me when back in stock
Products proudly wearing the AOS Badge are passionately made to detail with pride, quality and reliability in mind. This AOS product has been designed and assembled with the help of Computer-aided Modelling (CAD) and the latest manufacturing techniques to ensure exacting standards.
The only Swag accessory that proves its value during storage, transit and use!
Manufactured from super tough PVC coupled with strong, load bearing handles, the patented design Swag Protection System is a true innovation from AOS.
Although this bag is made from 100% waterproof PVC material it is not seam sealed and the zippers are not waterproof, therfore we do not class it as a 100% waterproof bag.
All zippers have weatherflaps to reduce the likleyhood of water ingress and for best results please ensure the flaps are covering the zippers and they are faced away from prevailing wind and weather.
- Waterproof 640gsm Laminated PVC Material
- End Pocket for extra storage that is accessible in both closed and open 'Ground Sheet' configurations
- End Grab Handles
- Robust Expedition-style Zips and Webbing
- Opens to form a useful 3/4 Swag Ground Sheet
- D-Ring Bottle Opener included
- Oversize design to fit rolled Swag with all bedding
- Capped end to eliminate rain, dirt and insects from entering during transit
- Removable Padded Shoulder Strap included
- Identification Pocket
- Designed for Australian conditions
- Standard sizes fit most brands of Swags
Overall Swag Protection System Size: 1300 x 500mm
Internal Swag Section: 1200mm / End Pocket 100mm
The AOS Swag Protection System - Double is covered by the AOS 12 Month Manufacturer's Guarantee
Reviews of AOS Swag Protection System - Double
AOS Swag Protection System - Double(5) By: Kyle on 4 October 2017Great product delivered in 2 days. Bought the AOS double tracker swag also unreal.
AOS Swag Protection System - Double(4) By: Rodney Bell on 7 August 2017Good wet weather protection worked well as a ground sheet, zippers are a little difficult to operate around each end.