BlackWolf Turbo 300 Tent
Notify me when back in stock
The all new and improved Turbo Tents from Blackwolf have taken years of field testing and customer feedback to give us the best Turbo Tents yet. Featuring superior water proofing, additional re-enforcing, stronger zips, larger fly for greater weather protection and upgraded, stronger mesh on all windows and doors, the new 2017 Turbo Tent range is sure to impress and a welcome upgrade to the now Australia famous Turbo tent range.
Turbo Tent Updates
- New construction where floor meets tent wall seam, now tape seam sealed
- Re-enforcing on the inside of the fly where the fly sits on the Turbo Frame and ridge pole
- New construction where zips for side panels and velcro for front panel attaches to the fly to allow for tape sealing
- Extra fly coverage at the corners of the tent for improved weather protection
- PVC Storm flaps added to side and front panels for improved weather protection and better fit across all Turbo styles
- Tape sealing on all seams on front and side panels
- Turbo (canvas) upgrade to floor material, PVC replaced with 600D Siliconised Polyester PU
The Blackwolf Turbo 300 is the largest of the square shaped turbos but still very quick to pitch. The Blackwolf Turbo 300 is made from a tough rip stop canvas, and a heavy duty, Siliconised Polyester PU floor. Built tough for Aussie conditions this tent is super fast to pitch so it's ideal for touring where you're frequently on the move.
The canvas Turbo tent series have the benefit of being stronger, and longer lasting than the Turbo Lite series. The canvas material is naturally more insulating than polyester as well as more breathable - whilst remaining waterproof. The Siliconised Polyester PU floor on the Blackwolf Turbo canvas tents is strong, and will last longer and be more resistent to puncture or rubbing through when camping in places where there is little grass.
A big advantage of the Turbo 300 tent is that it packs up relatively small and is able to be stored safely in the back of most larger cars. Alternatively, it is light enough to be easily stored on the roof of your vehicle.
The new 3 pole awning on the Blackwolf Turbo 300 allows you to enjoy a nice shaded area to sit underneath. The 3 pole awning on the Turbo tents is able to remain erect during all weather conditions and thanks to the centre ridge pole has excellent water shedding capabilities.
Optional extra side and front panels add versatility by allowing you to fully enclose your front awning or just give you a wind break when sitting out under your awning. Large front door and gusseted side windows for excellent ventilation and zippered guy rope pockets to keep guy ropes tidy.
- Rapid Pitch Turbo Frame
- Gusseted Windows
- Roof Vents
- Tough Fibreglass Mesh Doors & Windows
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Floor
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Fly
- Zippered Powercord Access
- Heavy duty ripstop poly/cotton canvas
- Heavy duty Siliconised Polyester PU floor
Packed Dimensions: 143x35x34cm
Poles: 25mm Aluminium
Fly Fabric: Heavy duty ripstop poly/cotton canvas 5000mm
Floor Fabric: 600D Siliconised Polyester PU
This product is covered by Blackwolf's 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects and materials
Reviews of BlackWolf Turbo 300 Tent
BlackWolf Turbo 300 Tent(5) By: Brenton on 15 December 2017Great tent and the service from tentworld is excellent