Blackwolf Turbo Lite 300 Tent
Notify me when back in stock
The all new and improved Turbo Tents from Blackwolf have taken years of field testing and customer feedback to give us the best Turbo Tents yet. Featuring superior water proofing, additional re-enforcing, stronger zips, larger fly for greater weather protection and upgraded, stronger mesh on all windows and doors, the new 2017 Turbo Tent range is sure to impress and a welcome upgrade to the now Australia famous Turbo tent range.
Turbo Tent Updates
- New construction where floor meets tent wall seam, now tape seam sealed
- Re-enforcing on the inside of the fly where the fly sits on the Turbo Frame and ridge pole
- New construction where zips for side panels and velcro for front panel attaches to the fly to allow for tape sealing
- Extra fly coverage at the corners of the tent for improved weather protection
- PVC Storm flaps added to side and front panels for improved weather protection and better fit across all Turbo styles
- Tape sealing on all seams on front and side panels
- Turbo Lite upgrade to stronger door & window mesh
Now with a 3 pole awning the Turbo Lite series is the lightest and has most compact packed size in the Turbo tent range, perfect for weekends away. Large front door and gusseted side windows for excellent ventilation and zippered guy rope pockets to keep guy ropes tidy. The Turbo Lite 300 is a quick and easy to pitch tent perfect for touring and camping. The 300 can sleep up to 5 people.
The tent is equiped with heaps of great features to keep you comfortable while camping, The rapid pitch frame means you can quickly and easily set up camp if you get to your campsite in the dark, no hassle of complicated pole set ups. No-see-um Mesh Doors & Windows keep the insects away giving you a good nights sleep, while the roof vents keep the tent well ventilated.
The Turbo range has a number of accessories available for sale seperately that can add that extra bit of comfort and space. Team it up with our optional accessories to turn the awning area into an extended living space.
Optional accessories include fitted ground sheets, awning extender, awning extender gutter, front panel, various side panels, side panel joiners, and a screen room.
- Gusseted Windows
- Large Side Windows
- No-see-um Mesh Doors & Windows
- Rapid Pitch Turbo Frame
- Roof Vents
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Floor
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Fly
- Zippered Powercord Access
Poles: 23mm Aluminium
Fly Fabric: 150D Ripstop Polyester PU 2000mm
Floor Fabric: 500D Polyester PU
The Blackwolf Turbo Lite 300 Tent is covered by the Blackwolf™ Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.