BlackWolf Turbo Lite Plus 240 Tent
Notify me when back in stock
Turbo Tent Updates
- New construction where floor meets tent wall seam, now tape seam sealed
- Re-enforcing on the inside of the fly where the fly sits on the Turbo Frame and ridge pole
- New construction where zips for side panels and velcro for front panel attaches to the fly to allow for tape sealing
- Extra fly coverage at the corners of the tent for improved weather protection
- PVC Storm flaps added to side and front panels for improved weather protection and better fit across all Turbo styles
- Tape sealing on all seams on front and side panels
- Turbo Lite upgrade to stronger door & window mesh
Built tough for Aussie conditions this tent is super fast to pitch so it's ideal for extended trips where you're frequently on the move but still need a large tent. The Turbo tents also provide the benefit of packing down small enough to fit inside most vehicles so they don't need to be left on your roof rack or ute tray where they are exposed to the elements and could easily be stolen.
The Turbo Lite Plus has a curtain divider allowing the tent to be divided into two rooms, New 3 pole awning can remain erected in all weather conditions thanks to the centre ridge pole enabling unprecedented water shedding capabilities. Combine with optional Side and Front Panels to fully enclose your awning. Large front door, roof vents and gusseted side windows for excellent ventilation in all weather conditions and zippered guy rope pockets to keep guy ropes tidy. Perfect for those who want a quality no fuss setup tent. The rear section can be curtained off to create a private bedroom area or left open for a larger single room.
The Blackwolf Turbo tents have a fully waterproof inner tent meaning that if you get to your campsite late and don't want to throw the fly over your tent - you don't have to! We do recommend using the fly however, as it helps to reduce condensation inside your tent due to the difference in temperature inside and out. It also shades your tent and protects the inner tent from tree sap, bird droppings and the like. The fly is attached by 4 simple snap-fit buckles at each corner of the tent meaning that you don't have to peg it down separately.
The Polyurethane coated Polyester floor fabric in the Blackwolf Turbo Lite tents is superior to regular polyester weave floor fabrics as it provides high tensile strength, it is anti-fray, ripstop, has improved water resistance, stain resistance and is a lot quieter when walked on.
- Rapid Pitch Turbo Frame
- Gusseted Windows
- Roof Vents
- Room Divider(s)
- Tough Fibreglass Mesh Doors & Windows
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Floor
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Fly
- Zippered Powercord Access
Watch a Video on the Turbo Tent Range
Height of Ridge Pole in Back Room: 140cm
Packed Dimensions: 121x28x32cm
Poles: 25mm Aluminium
Fly Fabric: 150D Ripstop Polyurethane coated Polyester - 2000mm water head rating
Floor Fabric: 500D Polyester PU 5000mm
The Blackwolf Turbo Lite Plus 240 Tent is covered by the Blackwolf™ Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Reviews of BlackWolf Turbo Lite Plus 240 Tent
BlackWolf Turbo Lite Plus 240 Tent(5) By: Jay Southwell on 30 January 2018Thanks Tent World - Got our order to us in Port Macquarie promptly and the Turbo tent served us well over Australia Day Camping! Very easy to set up and no rain got in :)
BlackWolf Turbo Lite Plus 240 Tent(5) By: Michael on 29 January 2018Great Tent. Tent world made the purchase easy and delivery was quick