BlackWolf Turbo Lite Twin 300 TentSKU:31152545643006 PLU:135852
Notify me when back in stock
The all new and improved Turbo Tents from Blackwolf have taken years of field testing and customer feedback to give us the best Turbo Tents yet. Featuring superior water proofing, additional re-enforcing, stronger zips, larger fly for greater weather protection and upgraded, stronger mesh on all windows and doors, the new 2017 Turbo Tent range is sure to impress and a welcome upgrade to the now Australia famous Turbo tent range.
Turbo Tent Updates
- New construction where floor meets tent wall seam, now tape seam sealed
- Re-enforcing on the inside of the fly where the fly sits on the Turbo Frame and ridge pole
- New construction where zips for side panels and velcro for front panel attaches to the fly to allow for tape sealing
- Extra fly coverage at the corners of the tent for improved weather protection
- PVC Storm flaps added to side and front panels for improved weather protection and better fit across all Turbo styles
- Tape sealing on all seams on front and side panels
- Turbo Lite upgrade to stronger door & window mesh
Built tough for Aussie conditions this tent is fast to pitch so it's ideal for those who don't want to spend too long setting up but still need a large tent. The Turbo tents also provide the benefit of packing down small enough to fit inside most vehicles so they don't need to be left on your roof rack or ute tray where they are exposed to the elements and could easily be stolen.
The 3 pole awning can remain erected in all weather conditions thanks to the centre ridge pole enabling unprecedented water shedding capabilities. Large front door, roof vents and gusseted side windows for excellent ventilation in all weather conditions and zippered guy rope pockets to keep guy ropes tidy.
The Turbo Lite Twin 300 is the perfect tent for family camping. The large open floor plan provides great space and the room dividers allow the tent to be divided into 3 seperate areas, the two end rooms make ideal bedrooms whilst the centre allows for plenty of living space or a place for extra guests to stay.
Setup and pack away is quick and simple even for the novice camper removing the stress and effort traditionally associated with large family tent setups. This also makes setup in low light or poor weather conditions possible.
The Polyurethane coated Polyester floor fabric in the Blackwolf Turbo Lite tents is superior to regular polyester weave floor fabrics as it provides high tensile strength, it is anti-fray, ripstop, has improved water resistance, stain resistance and is a lot quieter when walked on.
- Rapid Pitch Turbo Frame
- Gusseted Windows
- Roof Vents
- Room Dividers x2 allows multiple room configuration options
- No-see-um Mesh Doors & Windows
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Floor
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Fly
- Zippered Powercord Access
Height of Ridge Pole in Side Rooms: 140cm
Packed Dimensions: 145x34x35cm
Poles: 25mm Aluminium
Fly Fabric: 150D Ripstop Polyurethane coated Polyester
Fly Waterhead Rating: 2000mm
Floor Fabric: 500D Oxford Polyurethane coated Polyester
Floor Waterhead Rating: 5000mm
This Product is backed by BlackWolf's 3-Year Warranty