Darche Cold Mountain Canvas 900 -5C Sleeping Bag - BlackSKU:050801623 PLU:137573
Notify me when back in stock
The Darche Cold Mountain Canvas 900 -5C Sleeping Bag - Black is the perfect sleeping bag for your next outdoor adventure! This large box-shaped bag is specifically designed for those who prefer extra room and provides you with the most comfortable sleep to suit Australia's rugged conditions. This purpose-built sleeping bag is also designed to fit into Darche's range of swags and rooftop tents! The Cold Mountain is perfect for the tourer, adventurer, fisherman and all-around outdoor enthusiast.
The dual zip system on this bag allows you entry and exit from either side of the bag and allows you to join two bags together to form a larger bag! The foot zip can also be unzipped to provide extra ventilation and coolness on warmer nights. The two-layered robust modular construction counteracts the cold spots and ensures an even distribution of warmth with a fixed top layer filling and a floating bottom layer filling. The Darche Cold Mountain Canvas 900 -5C Sleeping Bag - Black is tough, rugged and perfect for your outdoor adventures. It rolls up like a swag which makes it easy to pack away in a zippered carry bag!
- Dual zip - LH and RH zip as well as foot end zip
- Unzip to create a large doona
- Ability to zip together Cold Mountain sleeping bags
- Shaped hood with drawcord
- Drawcord chest baffle
- Internal pocket
- Anti-snag zip glide
- 8oz canvas bag with carrying handles
Things to consider when purchasing a Darche sleeping bag:
- No camping or touring situation is the same: It is important to understand the conditions of your camping or touring situation to effectively prepare for your trip. Season, weather and location play a vital role in the quality of your sleep.
- Usage scenario: The entire sleeping setup can be the difference between an undisturbed and a disgruntled night’s sleep. Sleeping in a smaller, enclosed space such as a Swag will allow body heat to fill up space at a faster rate and keep it balanced throughout the night. Sleeping in a larger space such as a tent will mean cold air will linger throughout the night.
- Shape and size of the user: People respond differently to various conditions. A smaller sized person may be a colder sleeper as there is more free space within the sleeping bag. A larger sized person will rapidly trap body heat within the sleeping bag.
- Energy and physical wellness: A restful sleep can be determined by the current physical state of the user. Someone hungry will be colder through the night as the body consumes more energy to stay warm.
- Clothing layers and thermal properties: Appropriate layering of thermal clothing can allow sleeping bags to become more versatile in various conditions. The feet and head are control points for body temperature, meaning wearing thermal socks and a beanie can bring your body to a comfortable sleeping temperature in colder conditions.
- Exposure to outdoor elements: Users who choose to sleep directly outdoors with minimal shelters such as a tarp or awning will experience more discomfort.
Dimensions: 2350mm x 900mm
Packed Size: 55cm x 30cm
Temperature Rating: -5°C
Outer Material: 8oz canvas outer shell
Lining: 125gsm cotton flannel inner lining
Zipper: Dual anti-snag
Fill: 300gsm (2 layers) polyester filling
The Darche Cold Mountain Canvas 900 -5C Sleeping Bag - Black is covered by the Darche 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty