Darche Eclipse 270 Freestanding LED AwningSKU:T050801740 PLU:152991
ATTENTION: If you choose to Backorder this item and other In Stock items in the same order - we will dispatch the entire order when your backorder arrives. If this is not suitable, please place two separate orders.
Notify me when back in stock
The Darche 270 Freestanding LED Awning excels in durability across all terrains.
Equipped with X-tube aluminium alloy hardware in the rafter arms, backing plate, and hinges, this awning demonstrates unrivalled resilience in the outback. Its sturdy 230gsm ripstop polycotton canvas stands strong against the elements, boasting a 3000mm waterhead rating. Additionally, its increased height facilitates water runoff during wet weather.
Covering an expansive 11.5 square meters and enduring wind speeds of up to 30km/hour without the need for poles or pegs, this awning includes a fully enclosed transit cover and a two-piece backing plate to optimize weather resistance. Thus, it remains reliable through wind, rain, and sunshine. Moreover, adjustable brackets accommodate various setups, while integrated dimmable white and amber LED lighting on four rafter arms ensures dynamic lighting options after dark!
- Coverage of 11.5m²
- Passenger Side (LHS) mounting
- 3 pivoting alloy telescopic leg poles that stow away into rafters
- New lightweight box tube alloy rafters and stronger 320gsm polycotton ripstop canvas
- Wind rated to 25-30 km/hr in freestanding mode
- Fully-enclosed transit cover and two-piece backing plate design maximize weather resistance and portability
- Height-adjustable brackets accommodate various setups
- X-tube aluminium alloy rafter arms, backing plate & hinges for exceptional strength and durability
- Integrated dual-colour (white and amber) dimmable LED lights on four rafter arms (power bank not included)
- Additional height for headroom and water runoff
- Heavy-duty 320gsm ripstop polycotton canvas with a 3000mm waterhead rating
- All parts are designed to be replaceable for easy and cost-effective repair
- Compatibility with rooftop tent awning bracket kits and optional wall kits (sold separately)
|Dimensions:||6000L x 4000W x 2100H mm|
|Packed Size:||2200L x 180W x 200H mm|
|Awning Weight:||Approx. 21.8 kg|
|Packed Weight:||Approx 23 kg|
|Colour:||Dark Green / Grey Mix|
|Canopy Material:||320gsm Polycotton Grid Ripstop Canvas|
|Transit Bag Material:||Laminated 600gsm PVC|
|Waterproof Rating:||1500mm PU with HF Seam Sealing|
|Awning Poles:||Alloy Telescopic|
The Darche Eclipse 270 Awning Generation II is covered by the Manufacturer's 3-year warranty.
Please Note: Darche recommends that all leg poles and guys ropes be used at all times when the awning is deployed. However, the awning may be used without leg poles in winds of up to 30km/hr. When used in freestanding mode, the user must be aware that gusts of wind exceeding the awning’s tolerance may appear without warning. Darche is not responsible for any damages or injuries caused by failure due to wind or adverse weather. Wind damage is not covered under warranty.