Darche Eco Panorama 1400 RTTSKU:T050801606ECO PLU:151637
Notify me when back in stock
One of your favourite Darche products has become much greener with the introduction of the latest eco-friendly recycled materials. The ecoWGAF™ material cleans up and delivers high performance in tear strength, abrasion resistance, colour fastness and water repellency.
For the dedicated 4x4 tourer, the Panorama 2 1400 is the ultimate kit for your rig. Its compact design and super-low pack-down profile reduce wind drag and overall vehicle height, perfect for lifted vehicles navigating the urban jungle between off-road adventures.
This unrivalled RTT gives you the same simple set-up and pack-down design that all DARCHE RTTs offer, but its high-spec build gives you the quality that will survive the harshest Australian elements.
Stay cool and comfortable in the heat, while drifting off under the starry night views from the zippered sky window. Designed for maximum ventilation, extra large zippered mesh windows on both sides provide exceptional airflow in warm weather, without compromising on storm and sun protection. The removable fly and built-in air vents reduce condensation and provide airflow through rainy weather, while the gusseted window awnings offer you extra protection in all weather conditions.
The Panorama series is made of Body Material: ecoWGAFTM fabric (280gsm polyester oxford ripstop/100% recycled RPET). This tent has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating, seam sealing and a removable polyester fly that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions, giving you great protection from the elements all year round. The tent includes a premium quality, high-density 50mm mattress with a removable cover and water-resistant base. This high-spec RTT is made with an insulated baseboard, constructed from heavy-duty compressed checker-plate aluminium. The kit also includes a fully removable, durable PVC cover for protection when you're in transit.
The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof racks or roof rail systems. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with the appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation.
- Compact and low-profile pack-down design
- Recycled and eco-friendly 900D fabric with extremely high tearing resistance
- Designed for quick set up and pack down, with convenient trigger lock canopy pole
- Exceptional ventilation with zippered sky window, built-in air vents and full-width side windows
- Fine insect mesh on all windows
- Easy-action 2.3m aluminium telescopic ladder will suit most vehicle heights (max vehicle/bed base height 2.2m)
- Internal storage pockets to stash your gear
- All-season protection including taped seams, twin needle stitching and removable fly
- Heavy-duty construction including self-repairing coil zips and reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Includes transit cover
- Includes mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
|2400mm L x 1400mm W x 1250mm H
|1215mm L x 1435mm W x 290mm H
|2400mm L x 1400mm W x 1250mm H
|ecoWGAFTM fabric (280gsm polyester oxford ripstop/100% recycled RPET)
|ecoWGAFTM fabric (140gsm polyester oxford ripstop/100% recycled RPET)
|50mm high-density foam
Covered by a 4-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.