Darche Eco Ridgeback RTT GreenSKU:T050801555ECO PLU:151636
Notify me when back in stock
One of your favourite Darche products has become much greener with the introduction of the latest eco-friendly recycled materials. The ecoWGAF™ material cleans up and delivers high performance in tear strength, abrasion resistance, colour fastness and water repellency.
For ultimate rooftop quality and comfort, look no further than the DARCHE Ridgeback series. This flagship aluminium hard shell rooftop tent range delivers every bit of quality engineering and construction that you’ve come to expect from DARCHE - all in a stunning aluminium shell.
The Ridgeback series body tent comes in two material options - our premier ECO recycled polyester, made using recycled plastic waste and saving around 185 bottles from landfill per tent, as well as a traditional canvas body.
Ridgeback’s aerodynamic design will turn heads on the road. Its unique profile and compact design reduce wind drag and overall vehicle height, perfect for lifted vehicles navigating the urban jungle between off-road adventures.
The high-spec build gives you unparalleled quality including German-engineered Stabilus struts that provide effortless set-up and pack-down assistance. With a flick of the latches, this simple one-person set-up will have you stargazing in seconds.
The interior is full of innovation too, including a plush 55mm memory foam mattress with a removable cover and water-resistant base, plus a 10mm high rebound anti-condensation mat that will give you the most comfortable night’s sleep you’ve ever had on the road. The interior also features internal USB-powered LED lighting that has been laboratory tested to ensure compliance with all Electro Magnetic Compatibility and User Safety standards.
There is plenty of room inside to keep you cool and comfortable. The removable fly and built-in air vents reduce condensation and provide excellent airflow, even in rainy weather. There are three full-size entry points and a zippered sky window that will give you plenty of ventilation as you drift off under the starry night sky.
The Ridgeback body tent is made from ecoWGAF™ - 280gsm Polyester Oxford Ripstop / 100% Recycled RPET premium 280gsm Ripstop Recycled Polyester Oxford. This tent has an impressive 3000mm water rating, high profile automotive rubber weather seals, the internal seam sealing and a removable fly that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions With roof rails accessory kits available (sold separately), the Ridgeback delivers everything you’ll ever need in a hard shell roof top tent and more. The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof racks or roof rail systems. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with the appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation.
- Aerodynamic aluminium alloy shell
- Recycled and eco-friendly 900D fabric with extremely high tearing resistance
- Class-leading interior room and natural light
- 55mm memory foam mattress plus a 10mm cushioned anti-condensation mat
- Internal USB-powered LED lighting (battery not included)
- Exceptional ventilation with zippered sky window, built-in air vents and three full-width doors
- German-engineered Stabilus gas struts for effortless setup and pack down
- Fine insect mesh on all windows
- Easy-action 2.3m aluminium telescopic ladder will suit most vehicle heights (max vehicle/bed base height 2.2m)
- Internal side and roof storage pockets to stash your gear
- All-season protection including high-profile automotive rubber weather seals, taped seams, twin needle stitching and removable fly
- Heavy-duty construction including self-repairing coil zips and reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pre-installed mounting rails to ease installation
- UV50+ protection
- Roof rails accessory kit available
|Sleeping Capacity||2 Person|
|External Dimensions||2560mm L x 1360mm W x 1720mm H|
|Sleeping Area||2000mm L x 1300mm W x 1440mm H|
|Mat Thickness||55mm Memory Foam Plus 10mm Rebound Anti-condensation Mat|
|Shell Material||No.6 series Aluminium|
|Material||ecoWGAF™ - 280gsm Polyester Oxford Ripstop / 100% Recycled RPET|
|Fly Material||ecoWGAF™ - 140gsm Polyester Oxford Ripstop / 100% Recycled RPET|
|Base Material||Heavy-Duty Aluminium Honeycomb Insulation Panel|
|Waterhead Rating Body||PU 5000mm Water Rated|
|Waterhead Rating Fly||PU 3000mm Water Rated|
|Packed Dimensions||2160mm L x 1360mm W x 215mm H (280mm H with Roof Rails)|
|Weight||85kg (excluding Ladder and Roof Rails)|
Covered by a 4-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.