Darche Panorama 1400 Roof Top Tent (No Annex)SKU:T050801606C PLU:147338
We are currently out of stock of this product for online orders. Please check if your local store has stock for pickup, or click NOTIFY ME and we will let you know when the product is available for shipping.
Notify me when back in stock
For the dedicated 4x4 tourer, the Panorama 2 1400 is the ultimate kit for your rig. Its compact design and super-low pack down profile reduces wind drag and overall vehicle height, perfect for lifted vehicles navigating the urban jungle between off-road adventures.
This unrivalled RTT gives you the same simple set up and pack down design that all DARCHE RTTs offer, but its high-spec build gives you quality that will survive the harshest Australian elements.
Stay cool and comfortable in the heat, while drifting off under the starry night views from the zippered sky window. Designed for maximum ventilation, extra large zippered mesh windows on both sides provide exceptional airflow in warm weather, without compromising on storm and sun protection. The removable fly and built-in air vents reduce condensation and provide airflow through rainy weather, while the gusseted window awnings offer you extra protection in all weather conditions.
The Panorama series is made from premium 320gsm ripstop polycotton canvas. This tent has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating, seam sealing and a removable polyester fly that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions, giving you great protection from the elements all year round. The tent includes a premium quality, high-density 50mm mattress with a removable cover and water-resistant base. This high spec RTT is made with an insulated baseboard, constructed from heavy-duty compressed checker-plate aluminium. The kit also includes a fully removable, durable PVC cover for protection when youre in transit. The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof rack or roof rail systems. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation.
Please Note: Annex sold separately.
NOTE: Darche roof top tents don't have a weight rating, the roof rack needs to be rated as this supports the roof top tent.
The ladder must always be grounded when the roof top tent is in use.
- Orange coated HD compressed checker-plate base board
- Built-in adjustable trigger lock canopy pole
- 320gsm/9.5oz poly/cotton ripstop canvas with 1500 PU waterproofing
- Alloy Telescopic easy action 2.3m extendable ladder (suits vehicles with aftermarket higher lifts)
- Full width 180° side windows with canopy and fine insect mesh
- Sturdy 25mm diameter internal aluminium frame
- Zippered star gazing ventilation window
- 50mm/2” high-density open cell foam mattress with water resistant cover
- Adjustable tropical fly helps prevent condensation and ensures airflow
- Laminated 600gsm/18oz PVC tonneau cover
- Built-in air vents
- Internal storage pockets
- Seam sealed twin needle lock stitched seams
- Reinforced bar tack stitching on all stress points
- Stainless steel centre hinges
- Bound canvas window loops
- Self-repairing coil zips
- Removable pack down bungee cords with 3 attachment points surrounding both side windows
- Complete with mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions (roof rack required)
- Annex sold separately
|Sleeping Capacity||2 people|
|Dimensions||240 x 140 x 125cm|
|Maximum Head Height||125cm|
|Tent Material||320gsm Ripstop Polycotton Canvas|
|Fly Material||210D Ripstop Polyester Oxford|
|Frame Material||ø25mm Aluminium|
|Transit Cover Material||Heavy Duty 600gsm PVC with reinforcced welded corners|
|Tent Waterhead Rating||PU 1500mm Water Rated|
|Fly WAterhead Rating||PU 200mm Water Rated|
|Mounting||Mount plates suit roof bars up to 85mm wide & 45mm high|
|Packed Size||121.5 x 143.5 x 29cm|
The Panorama 1400 comes with a 3 years manufacturer's warranty