Darche Retreat AnnexeSKU:T050801741 PLU:147341
Notify me when back in stock
The versatile Eclipse Retreat Annex is the perfect add-on to your DARCHE 180° or 270° Awning for your next open road adventure. It suspends from your awning to add a flexible and multi-use shelter to your camp setup.
There are three large entries to this annex giving you unlimited access no matter where you pull up, plus it has rear access so you can get to your vehicle without stepping outside. Both sides have double D-doors and the front has a massive single entry with a privacy door that can convert to an annex for extended shade and shelter (telescopic alloy poles sold separately). All front and side entries have dual-zippered privacy and fine mesh doors that will give you plenty of ventilation while keeping the critters at bay - great in humid conditions.
Like all Darche gear - it’s built to last, made from durable 210D ripstop polyester Oxford, it can hold its own in the harsh Aussie environment. The Retreat Annex also has an impressive PU 3000mm water rating and all seams are heat sealed to keep you dry in rainy conditions. It features a removable 600gsm welded PVC bucket floor with adjustable corner points to suit various vehicle heights.
- The ultimate accessory for your Darche 180 or 270 awning
- 4 generous side ‘D’ doors with mesh
- Vehicle access door
- Roll up all openings and convert to a genemesh-enclosedlosed room
- Can be used in conjunction with the Eclipse awning walls
- Large full roll-up door can double as an awning
- 210 Denier ripstop Polyester Oxford
- Removable 600gsm welded PCV bucket floor
- Pegs and carry bag included
- Minor installation is required for awnings manufactured before Nov 2020 (drill 2 holes)
- Australian Registered Design
|270 x 240 cm
|Max Head Height
|210D Ripstop polycotton canvas
|70 x 30 x 25cm
This product comes with a 3 year manufacturers warranty.