KATADYN Drip Water Filter Ceradyn
A self-contained water filtering station.SKU:XP2110070 PLU:150026
Notify me when back in stock
Suspect water needs worry-free, hassle-free filtration and that is what you get from the free standing Katadyn Drip Ceradyn.
No electricity, no pumping or connecting to taps. Just Gravity to output approx 4L/h of drinking water.
The Drip Ceradyn uses 3 silver-impregnated ceramic elements to clean out bacteria, protozoa and other disease casusing agents. The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size (greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002mm).
The filter capacity is up to 150'000L, depending on water quality.
Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned many times. Resulting in longer use and lower operating costs.
• High performance - particularly suitable for large groups
• Gravity filter - convenient water filtration without pumping
• Cleanable ceramic filter element - also filters very cloudy water
• Long lasting life of 150‘000 litres of water - minimal operating costs
• No movable parts - simple maintenance
• Measuring gauge supplied - indicates when the filter element should be changed
Technology: Ceradyn-Ceramic depth filtration (0.2 microns)
Effect: Eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments and viruses in combination with particles greater than 0.2 microns.
Ouput: ca. 4 l/h
Capacity: up to 150’000 litres, depending on water quality
Weight: 3.3 kg
Dimensions: 25 x 45 cm
Material: Silicone, ceramic
This product is backed by a 2 year manufacturing warranty