Maxtrax Indeflate 4 Hose
Inflate/Deflate 4 Tyres at once!SKU:MTXIND4 PLU:150441
We are currently out of stock of this product for online orders. Please check if your local store has stock for pickup, or click NOTIFY ME and we will let you know when the product is available for shipping.
Notify me when back in stock
Deflating/inflating tyres individually can be a pain; bending over or squatting beside each wheel while you wait for the air to flow in/out of the tyre, constantly stopping to check the pressure. Groan no more! MAXTRAX INDEFLATE makes it quick and easy
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE 4 is designed (and built in South Africa) to inflate or deflate four tyres simultaneously using our unique dump-valve mechanism that automatically equalises the pressure between the four tyres.
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE 4 features a 700kpa (100psi) combination pressure gauge (manufactured by one of the world's leading suppliers of high-quality pressure and temperature measurement products) so that you can monitor your tyre pressures while inflating, deflating or equalising the tyre pressures.
- The patented MAXTRAX INDEFLATE 4 dump-valve mechanism is made from highly durable precision engineered Mil-Spec hard-anodised aluminium and features four 3-metre long highly flexible air hoses that are abrasion and ozone resistant and can withstand pressures of up to 2000kpa (300psi) and temperatures of -10ºC to +60ºC.
- Clip-on valve chucks make it safe, simple, quick and easy to connect to your tyres’ valves.
- A Schrader valve on one end of the dump valve (the same as the valves on your tyres) makes it easy to connect to an air-compressor to inflate your tyres simultaneously too.
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE 4 comes in a strong and durable carry bag to make it convenient to carry and store.
This product is covered by a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.