MAXTRAX Mounting Pin SetSKU:MTXMPS PLU:133886
Notify me when back in stock
Black Nylon and stainless steel quick-release pins for securely mounting your MAXTRAX on a roof rack or bars. The set includes 4 pins which can securely hold 2 or 4 MAXTRAX, 4 stainless steel Nylock nuts and 4 flat stainless steel washers. There's a hole in the top of each mounting pin for a padlock. * Designed for MAXTRAX MKII only. (MAXTRAX NOT INCLUDED).
WARNING! When installing and using this product, these instructions MUST be followed in order to eliminate the risks of personal injury or property damage.
- All 4 pins MUST be used for securing your MAXTRAX.
- Use only Stainless Steel nuts and washers.
- Pins SHOULD be mounted vertically so that the MAXTRAX are horizontal.
- Ensure the pins are aligned so the padlock hole in the top 'knuckle' is visible once the MAXTRAX
are locked down.
- Installing a padlock on at least one of the pins will reduce the risk of theft of your MAXTRAX and also prevent the 'knuckle' from rotating on rough tracks.
Please note: Manufacturing tolerances may affect these dimensions slightly so please check these measurments against your MAXTRAX before drilling.
Measure twice, drill once!
Designed for new MAXTRAX MKII only
Weight: 100 grams each
Size: 140mm long including 40mm of 10mm diameter thread. SS Nylock nuts & flat washers are included.
24 month warranty against faulty materials or workmanship