Outdoor Connection Breakaway 4V Dome TentSKU:BTD11 PLU:141497
We have more of these on order and expect them to us within the time frame indicated above. If you do place an order, we will ship them ASAP after delivery. If you require products to ship immediately, please choose products that "Leave in 1 business day". You can also check your local store to see if they have stock
Notify me when back in stock
Looking for a great quality tent that won't break the budget? The Outdoor Connection Breakaway 4V Dome Tent is just that. Manufactured from the same high-quality standards as the other Outdoor Connection tents it features great ventilation with front and rear D doors and zips down windows on each side of the tent. The inner tent is constructed from 68D Breathable polyester to minimise condensation and the outer fly is constructed from HTS Protek2000 Outer Fly Fabric High Tensile Strength. The Breakaway tent also features a front vestibule to store shoes or wet gear!
- UV Protek formulation ensures high abrasion resistence of the waterproofing so that as your tent ages, and suffers abrasion from the normal use of erecting and folding away, your water resistance alters very slowly.
- Outdoor Connection Duraproof coating formulation also ensures high abrasion resistence of the waterproofing so that as your tent ages, and suffers abrasion from the normal use of erecting and folding away, your water resistance alters very slowly.
- Dividing Wall between the two bedrooms are fully sewn in with a large Durafine No-See-Um Mesh D-Door, with privacy screen, that can be opened to make a large room.
- Standing room height over the full length of the tent.
- The privacy screens on all doors can be zipped up from the base so that you can control the air flow through the tent.
- Front and rear D-Doors providing a large screen area for ventilation.
- Zip-down windows on each side wall complement the feeling of all round comfort.
- Pole Sleeves
- Stability Plus Pole Sleeves over the roof of the tent add strength and stability protecting the tent itself and the pole system.
- Windows have finer No 5 zips where less strength is required but a finer zip adds to protection from intrusion of wind and rain.
Internal Floor Size: 240L x 220W x 170Hcm
Pack Size: 68 x 17 x 17cms
Packed Weight: 6.3kg
Tent Fabric Outer Fly: HTS Protek2000 Outer Fly fabric. High Tensile Strength.
Inner Tent Fabric: 68D Breathable polyester to minimise condensation collection inside the tent living space.
Floor Material: Waterproof PE Floor providing waterproofing without creating excess weight.
Waterproofing: HTS Protek2000 Outer Fly fabric waterproofed to 2000mm MIMIMUM.
Pole System: Crossover fibreglass pole system for quick and easy erection.
Sewing Thread: Highest quality sewing thread available used to ensure maximum strength and waterproofing. Waterproofing of polyester tents requires a special thread. The Brampton features the use of Coates 100% cotton Dual Duty thread. This is a three heads spun thread with three separate cotton threads spun together. This gives maximum strength. Cotton swells when it gets wet and this fills up the small needle holes made in the manufacturing process.
Zips: Heavy Duty Coil No 8 zips ae a feature of all doors for long lasting durability.
Awnings: All covers on doors and windows have tags or eyelets so that the covers can be poled out as awnings or pegged partially open in wet weather.
Heat Taped seams
The Outdoor Connection Breakaway 4V Dome Tent comes with a 12 month manufactures warranty.