Outdoor Connection Breakaway Wanderer Dome Tent 3 PersonSKU:BTD01 PLU:141495
Notify me when back in stock
The Outdoor Connection Breakaway Wanderer Dome tent is the perfect tent for those campers that are budget conscious or looking for a cheap tent for an overnight stay without compromising on quality. The Wanderer dome tent is compact and easy to set up that consists of 3 fibreglass poles. This tent is designed for the summer camper in mind with loads of ventilation throughout the tent and the inner tent can be accessed via the front and rear doors. The doors are also constructed from a Durafine no-see-um mesh that prevents even the smallest of midges and mosquitoes getting in!
Construted with a HTS Protek1000 Outer fly fabric to provide high tensile strength to the tent. The Tent also features a Duraproof coating fomulation that also ensures high abrasion resistance of the waterproofing agent. Featuring Heat Taped seams, this also prevents any water seaping through the seams!
- Manufactured in the same factory to the same quality standard as more highly specified Outdoor Connection tents.
- Waterproofing of the outer Fly with a 1000 mm Waterhead – sufficient for overnight moderate rain. Outdoor Connection’s Duraproof coating formula makes the Fly resistant to abrasion.
- Heat taped seams
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the outer fly fabric guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light offering longer life to your camping home.
- Stability Plus Pole sleeves for the inner tent poles to provide greater stability in wind and an overall stronger tent. Sleeves distribute the weight of the tent over the whole width of the roof. This quality construction is in contrast to other brands where a few Hooks hold the roof of the tent to the poles. This ‘Hook’ suspension is the cheap way where the weight is all centred on a FEW POINTS and the tent is more or less free to wave around in the wind stressing both the tent and the poles.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out.
- Quality Tub PE Floor to stop moisture entry at ground level or rising through the floor on damp ground.
- Large T-Door front AND rear for great ventilation. Absolutely essential for comfort in small-sized tents where both condensation and fresh air are issues that must be considered.
- Durafine No-See-Um Mesh on doors
- Privacy screens on both the front and rear doors providing privacy and better control of ventilation through the tent. The privacy screens zip up on the inside of the tent.
Pack Weight: 2.8kg
Pack Size: 62 x 14 x 14cm
Set Up Internal Size: 180W x 200L x 120H cm
Tent Fabric Outer Fly: HTS Protek1000 Outer Fly fabric. High Tensile Strength. Duraproof coating formulation also ensures high abrasion resistence of the waterproofing so that as your tent ages, and suffers abrasion from the normal use of erecting and folding away, your water resistance alters very slowly.
UV Protek additives protect your tent against the weakening effect of UV degradation.
Waterproofing: HTS Protek2000 Outer Fly fabric waterproofed to 1000mm MIMIMUM.
Outdoor Connection Duraproof coating formulation also ensures high abrasion resistence of the waterproofing so that as your tent ages, and suffers abrasion from the normal use of erecting and folding away, your water resistance alters very slowly.
Fabric: 68D Breathable polyester to minimise condensation collection inside the tent living space. Condensation can be a real issue inside a small tent.
Ventilation: Front and rear T-Doors providing a large screen area for ventilation.
Pole Sleeves: Stability Plus Pole Sleeves over the roof of the tent add strength and stability protecting the tent itself and the pole system.
Pole System: Crossover fibreglass pole system for quick and easy erection. 2 x 6mm Fibreglass poles, 1 x 5mm Fibreglass pole.
Sewing Thread: Highest quality sewing thread available used to ensure maximum strength and waterproofing. Waterproofing of polyester tents requires a special thread. The Brampton features the use of Coates 100% cotton Dual Duty thread. This is a three heads spun thread with three separate cotton threads spun together. This gives maximum strength. Cotton swells when it gets wet and this fills up the small needle holes made in the manufacturing process.
Outdoor Connection actually manufactures tents (other models) so we know what we pay special attention to these small details!
Floor Material: Waterproof PE Floor providing waterproofing without creating excess weight.
Zips: Heavy Duty Coil No 8 zips ae a feature of all doors for long lasting durability.
Windows have finer No 5 zips where less strength is required but a finer zip adds to protection from intrusion of wind and rain.
The Outdoor Connection Breakaway Wanderer Dome Tent comes with a 1-year manufacturers warranty