Oztent Repair Kit - Canvas / PVC / Mesh - MaterialsSKU:OZREPAIRKIT PLU:133025
We have more of these on order and expect them to us within the time frame indicated above. If you do place an order, we will ship them ASAP after delivery. If you require products to ship immediately, please choose products that "Leave in 1 business day". You can also check your local store to see if they have stock
Notify me when back in stock
How to repair your Oztent:
What you need:
- Canvas patch or PVC (for floor repairs) as included with this Oztent Repair Kit.
- Glue (Oztent recommends Selleys Craft Glue used for upper canvas repairs or Selleys Kwik Grip for floor area repairs)
- Waterproofing spray
1. Make sure the area to be patched is free from dirt and is dry. Locate the hole in your tent, determine how long it is as you will need to cut the patch as long and wide as the hole is to fix it.
2. Cut a piece of tent canvas or PVC as big as the hole plus 1 or 2 inches extra. The extra inches allows you room to attach the patch to the tent.
3. Glue the patch onto the tent, making sure that the correct glue has been used.
Material Cuts: Approximately 12 x 14 cm
The Oztent Repair Kit - Canvas / PVC / Mesh - Materials is covered by the Oztent 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty