OZtrail Blaxland Hooded -5C Sleeping BagSKU:SBH-BLH-C PLU:135409
Notify me when back in stock
The OZtrail Blaxland Hooded -5C Sleeping Bag is part of the OZtrail Holiday Series. This series offers a great range of all-purpose and well-styled sleeping bags. Economically designed to suit a variety of Australian campers, these bags come in a number of styles, temperature ratings and colours - great for that weekend away!
The OZtrail Blaxland Hooded -5C Sleeping Bag has a small carry size, a minimum rating of -5°C and is perfect for your next camping, hiking and other outdoor adventures! Weighing in at approximately 1.6kg, this sleeping bag is incredibly light. It has an off-set laminated construction to eliminate cold spots and maximise loft, a full-length auto-lock zip that's fully adjustable to lock in any desired place, and also a velcro closure at the top of the zip in order to allow the sleeping bag to remain closed even when the zip is open.
PLEASE NOTE: Colour as pictured.
- Off-set laminated construction to eliminate cold spots and maximise loft
- Full-length auto-lock zip, fully adjustable to lock in any desired position
- Velcro closure at top of zipping to allow the sleeping bag to remain closed even when the zip is open
- Drawcord opening to minimise entry of cold air
- Zip across the base for greater foot comfort and temperature regulation
- Hooded head enclosure for added warmth
- Carry bag with shoulder straps
Dimensions: 80 x 230cm
Packed Size: 24cm diameter x 37cm
Temperature Rating: -5°C
Fill Type: ExoTherm X
Fill Weight: 2 x 150gsm
Lining: Airweave Poly Cotton
Outer: 170T polyester
The OZtrail Blaxland Hooded -5C Sleeping Bag is covered by the OZtrail 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Against Defects of Material or Manufacture