OZtrail UltraRig XHD Poly Tarp - 20x24 (589x719cm)
Extra Heavy DutySKU:10000557 PLU:150535
Notify me when back in stock
Heavy Duty 20' x 24' tarp - essential around home, the campsite, in the vehicle or in case of emergencies
589 cm x 719 cm
Superior Strength & UV Resistance
Superior strength silver coated 14x14 weave 1000 Denier HDPE (High Density PolyEthylene), with triple layer LDPE (Low Density PolyEthylene) lamination on top and bottom surfaces. Also utilising OZtrail's UVtex technology, the ultimate UV stabilisation process, the resulting product delivers maximum block out, maximum shade, maximum insulation and maximum strength.
5mm rope reinforced double layer welded edge for maximum perimeter support and integrity.
Multi-layer mega patch attachment points with UV stable thread and webbing. Consisting of 8 layers incorporating OZtrail's unique ultra-strength High Density PolyEthylene mega patch for maximum strength, maximum life and maximum tear resistance.
A 24 mm heavy duty UV stable webbing is inserted into the mega patch for ultimate strength, the D rings are then lock stitched into place to hold them in position.
Stainless Steel D Rings
Constructed from marine grade non-corrosive stainless steel, the D rings are fully welded for the ultimate in strength and durability. D rings are centred on all sides with the addition of D rings positioned to match opposing sides.
- Superior strength silver coated 14x14 weave 1000 Denier HDPE tarp
- Silver surface to reflect heat
- Multi-layer patch reinforcing patches with sewn in webbing at all D-Ring points
- Sewn in rope edging secured in place by ultrasonic welding techniques
- UV-stable polypropylene webbing is inserted into the mega patch for ultimate strength, while D-rings are locked into place by a bar-tack stitch
- The tarp perimeter is reinforced with rope welded into a double layer of fabric for support and integrity
- Marine grade stainless steel D rings on all corners and centres and approximately 0.9m around the perimeter of the tarp
- UV stabilised for maximum life and resistance to break down
D-Ring Count: 28
12 months manufacturers warranty.