Projecta Power-Hub Battery Box
Notify me when back in stock
Projecta’s new PH125 Portable Power-Hub is designed to make power available anywhere at any time. Power-Hub turns your 12 volt battery into a convenient, versatile and user friendly device allowing you to venture further off the beaten track than ever before while still having power available to charge and run all your devices and appliances.
With a staggering 10 power outlets, the Power-Hub allows you total freedom to charge or power multiple devices simultaneously. Power outlets include a 240V AC socket providing clean ‘Pure Sine Wave’ power, USB, Cigarette Lighter, Engel, 50A Heavy Duty and Merit sockets as well as DC Terminals.
The Power-Hub is an ideal alternative to a conventional dual battery system with the added bonus of allowing you to take power away from your vehicle and its versatility makes it ideal for a wide range of applications including camping, caravanning, on the work site, in the backyard or on 4WD expeditions.
The Power-Hub is ergonomically designed for outdoor applications with gutters moulded into the top housing to allow water to drain away from vital electrics, weatherproof covers to shield the plugs and sockets with a slot allowing the cords to remain plugged in while the cover is closed. Soft touch over-moulded handles provide maximum grip comfort and double as tie down points to secure it from moving around your vehicle
Applications for the PH125 –
- Dual battery system alternative – with vehicles having less and less space to fit a second battery the PH125 is the ideal alternative, simply fit it in place when required and remove it when it is not. It has the added bonus that upon arriving at the destination the power source can be taken away from the vehicle
- Camping and caravanning – PH125 allows campers and caravanners to venture further than ever before as they can take power with them rather than requiring to pull up at a camp or caravan site to get the power they need
- Powering a fridge – the 10 power outlets make the PH125 ideal for powering almost anything but the inclusion of the Engel type socket makes the PH125 perfect for powering fridges anywhere
- On the worksite – the addition of the 300W Pure Sine inverter means that the PH125 will not only power a fridge at a worksite but it also allows charging of power tools.
Recommended Projecta 6 Stage Battery Chargers –
- 2.4” Full Colour LCD Display with Smart Battery Gauge
- 300W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Compatible with a wide range of batteries (up to N70Z)
- 10 Power Outlets including:
- DC Terminals
- 2 x 2A USB Outputs
Suits: Batteries up to N70Z
- Deep Cycle: 60–140Ah
- Automotive: 300–800CCA
- Marine: 350–950CCA
Battery Compartment (excluding terminal posts): H: 230mm W: 177mm L: 338mm
External Size: H: 330mm W: 235mm L: 400mm
- 2 x 15A Merit, 2 x 2A USB
- 1 x Engel
- 1 x DC Terminal
- 1 x 50A Heavy Duty
- 2 x 10A Cigarette Lighter Sockets
- 1 x 240V AC outlet with on/off switch
Screen: 2.4” LCD
Low Battery Alarm: Configurable
Material: Glass Reinforced Plastic
Charging Options: (not included)
- 240V AC charger such as the PC400 or PC800
- Solar panel
- DC-DC charger such as the IDC25
Reviews of Projecta Power-Hub Battery Box
Projecta Power-Hub Battery Box(5) By: Richard on 4 September 2018I contacted Tentworld for advice on what item i needed to power my laptop as i do video editing on the road, and they recommended this product. One word, awesome. Used it on the weekend all day and it only drained 10% of the battery. It also has a pure sinewave inverter. Impressive. Very satisfied
Projecta Power-Hub Battery Box(5) By: Paul on 8 June 2018Fantastic unit Great for camping Well matched with a 110ah battery ran two waeco’s for two days. Very compact unit for what features it has Would highly recommend tentworlds online service Ordered Monday had it on Tuesday. Great cheap price too
Projecta Power-Hub Battery Box(5) By: Julie on 21 April 2018I had spent months researching power hubs & found this one to be in the top 5, Tentworld cheaper by far to other outlets & very fast delivery to rural Queensland. Questions were answered quickly by online site chat guys. Solidly built unit with more than enough outlets to plug everything required into & best added feature is the anderson plug for solar. The only negative & it is very minor, is securing the top of the box with a hex key although this is far safer I would imagine than clips. Not a big issue as you don't need to remove the lid unless an issue with the battery occurs. 5+ stars from me.
Projecta Power-Hub Battery Box(4) By: Tim on 31 December 2017Certainly has a lot of good things going for it. Main thing that sets it apart from others is the PURE sine wave inverter instead of just a modified sine wave. An ordinary pure sine wave inverter unit already sets you back a couple of hundred bucks, this is great value. 2 usb ports are a plus for the many devices that use these now,.. many of the other ports were superfluous for my needs, but might come in handy one day. The Projecta brand is solid, and this is a quality unit. A couple of negatives: 1) it doesn't come with a build in charger, its lower price reflects this, and a seperate charger is necessary (which isn't a bad thing, Tentworld sell many, including a Project 8A multi-stage charger which I also purchased, and it will be handy for charging the main vehicle battery and other power-boxes if you have more than one); 2) i thought I'd be able to charge (or at least trickle charge) via the Anderson plug through a cigarette lighter cable. didn't seem to take the charge.
Projecta Power-Hub Battery Box(5) By: Mike Normington on 29 August 2017Delivered to country West Australia in good time. Great protective packaging. The units design is well thought out and constructed. I will have to wait for my new battery to test this item. Great instruction manual.