Sea to Summit Comfort Light ASC Insulated Sleeping Mat - RegularSKU:AMCLINS_R PLU:146798
Notify me when back in stock
Durable, insulated, minimal weight and maximum comfort! This Sea to Summit hiking sleeping mat will keep you warm and comfortable while you are in the field. Air Sprung Cell technology works similar to a pocket spring mattress in that it allows each cell to conform to your body independently, giving you a comfortable sleep every night. The combination of Exkin Platinum Thermal Technology and Thermolite Insulation create a dual layer of protection, reflecting body heat back to you and preventing cold ground temperatures from ruining your sleep. The 30/40 Denier nylon fabric outer is the perfect mixture to give you a quiet nights sleep, whilst keeping you gripped to the ground. At just 640g, you'll want to take this mat with you everywhere. The double layer of high resolution cells in the torso give extra cushioning under the hips and shoulders so you can sleep on your side without touching the ground.
Integrated into the base of the included stuff sack, the Airstream Pumpsack harnesses the Bernoulli effect to inflate your mat fast with 80% less breaths - saving considerable effort at bedtime and introducing minimual breath condensation.
- Hybrid layer technology for extra insulation across three seasons
- High flow-rate valve with fast inflation and deflation plus a fine tune slow release feature to help personalise your comfort
- Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial treatment to prevent internal mould growth
- Stuff sack for storage doubles as an Airstream pump for easy inflation
- Includes free repair kit so you won't lose a night sleep in the field
- Pillow Lock system prevents your pillow sliding off overnight
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/30D Nylon Fabric
Dimensions: 184 L x 55 W x 6.3 H cm
Packed Dimensions: 24 L x ø12 W cm
R value: 3.7