Supa Peg 225x8mm Galvanised Steel Key-Head Tent PegSKU:142 PLU:125651
Notify me when back in stock
One of our best selling 3rd party tent pegs. For good reason.
The key-head design was developed in 1999 by Supa-Peg Australia enabling our pegs to drive into harder ground than what our competitors can. The key-head also locks into the ground preventing the tent peg from spinning. The peg is made from hi-tensile steel and has a unique chisel point so that the pegs drives straight when hammered into the ground.
Upgrade your standard tent pegs to these today. You won't regret it.
- Supa-Peg Designed Key-Head Tent Peg
- Hi-Tensile steel
- Chiseled point for straight & easy ground penetration
- Key-Head design reduces bending
- Locks into the ground to eliminate spin
- Length: 225mm
- Diameter: 8mm
- Material: Galvanised Steel