Westprint Canning Stock Route Map - Edition 5SKU:9780646182230 PLU:126463
This clearance item is available in limited Store locations and limited quantities & CANNOT BE SHIPPED FROM STORES OR ORDERED ONLINE.
To check if your local store has stock, please call the store nearest to you to check their stock availability.
These products sell out quickly.
Notify me when back in stock
The Westprint Canning Stock Route Map - Edition 5 is designed to provide the traveller with a guide to understanding the history and environment on outback tracks you use to travel on! This particular map contains notes on the history of the surveying and building of the Stock Route by Alfred Canning and the subsequent well reconditioning by Snell. There are clear symbols referring to textual information provided on the back of the map explaining each point of interest, surrounding flora and fauna.
There are help boxes on the map to gain insight into the area, as well as permit information and important phone numbers included where known. This map includes important travel information relating to 4WD, camping and caravanning and most tracks are checked via GPS and laptop computer. The Westprint Maps are specifically folded for ease of use in vehicles and Westprint Maps are progressively revised and include Grid Lines for GPS referencing and numbered GPS locations list.
- Help boxes on the map to gain insight into the area
- Permit information and important phone numbers included where known
- Important travel information relating to 4WD, camping and caravanning is included
- Most tracks are checked with GPS and laptop computer
- Westprint Maps are specifically folded for ease of use in vehicles
- Westprint Maps are progressively revised and include Grid Lines for GPS referencing and numbered GPS locations list
- Unique number coding system links points of interest on the face of each outback map to text on the reverse side
- Historical and exploration related information provided with most maps. Explorers tracks are shown on most maps
Edition: 5th edition
Date: February 2011
Dimensions: 120mm x 250mm x 3mm
Scale: 1:1 00 000