Zempire Evo TS Air Tent V2SKU:0207004-003 PLU:151208
Notify me when back in stock
Ideal for shorter trips where weight, pack size, and speed are the top priority. The Evo TS has everything you need and nothing you don't making it perfect for weekend family getaways or couples on the road. With a full-length awning zipper, this tent matches well with our Evo TM/TS wall set or Aerobase Evo Links to add extra shade and living space when required.
The Zempire Evo TS Tent comes with the emergency repair kit and the double action pump, making any repairs a breeze and setting up fast and easy. The tent also is compatible with the Evo TM/TS wall set for more cover or Aerobase Evo Links to add even more space for undercover living.
360° FOLD AWAY DOOR
- Fully opening front door with both full mesh and waterproof panels.
- Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with full mesh and waterproof panels.
ANGLED BEAM CONSTRUCTION
- Offers improved headroom, rigidity and wind performance.
- Multiple angles along the beam provide better headroom inside the tent, and greater rigidity, for improved wind performance.
REFLECTIVE ANCHOR WEBBING
- Ensures safety when approaching your tent at night.
- Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Lets light in while sealing the elements out.
- Provide additional natural light into the tent while sealing the elements out.
- Zip-out dividers to customise your bedroom area.
- Our Multi-Room bedroom system gives you several options for adjusting bedroom/ storage areas using zip-out dividers.
AEROBASE EVO LINK ZIP
- Extends your outdoor living space with an additional shelter.
- Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Evo Link to extend your outdoor living space.
AWNING WALL SET ATTACHMENT SYSTEM
- Fully encloses your awning with both mesh and waterproof panels.
- Add an Evo Awning Wall Set that includes both insect-proof mesh and waterproof panels to fully enclose your front awning.
SEROLINK™ FRAME SYSTEM
- Attaches your airframe directly to the fly, reducing weight and bulk.
- An attachment system that connects the frame directly to the fly. Offering increased strength and flexibility while reducing weight and bulk.
AWNING / GUSSET FEATURES
All weather access, Rain skirt, Aerobase Evo Link Zip, Awning wall set attachment system, Guide straps, Inflatable awning
BEDROOM / INNER FEATURES
Light diffusing fabric
CARRY BAG FEATURES
Extra large haul bag, Durable poly oxford material, Draw string stuff sack, Gusseted carry bag, Instruction window sleeve
Full front opening, Removable inner, Extended awning, Full head height
EXTERNAL DOOR FEATURES
Twin layer main door, 360° fold away main door
TPU tape seam sealed, Fire retardant treatment, UV treatment, Durable PE floor, Torrential rain tested
Sewn in ground sheet, Integrated air frame, Carpet attachment rings, Tinted skylights
Tunnel design, Double seal boston valve, SeroLink™ frame system, Angled beam construction, External inflation points, Inflatable air frame, Guide straps
GUY ROPE FEATURES
3.5mm polyester cord, Safety bright glow, Reflective guy ropes, Reflective anchor webbing, Rear anchor fin, Aluminium tri sliders, Low stretch, Front 'Y' anchor webbing, Rear 'Y' anchor webbing, Removable anchor webbing
LIGHT RIGGING SYSTEM
Bedroom area LRS, Awning area LRS
Adjustable peg loops, Webbing peg points, Steel D ring peg points
Pressure gauge, Double action, Pressure release valve, Carry bag included, Aluminium shaft
Integrated storage pockets
Bedroom vents, Front to rear airflow, Side to side airflow, Upper expel vents, Anchor vents, Large mesh windows, Rear airflow window, Gusseted rear window
Adjusted internally, Tinted PVC, 3 way windows, Side zipped internal window covers, Bug proof mesh, Rear external window covers, Skylight covers, Waterproof window covers
Anti grit reversed, Two way zipper heads, No jingle cord pullers
|Exterior Measurements||375 x 280cm|
|Packed Dimensions||70 x 39 x 39cm|
|Sleeping Area||280 x 210cm|
|Front Awning||280 x 150cm|
|Sleeps Comfort||3 People|
|Sleeps Maximum||4 people|
|Floor Material||12x12, 140gsm PE|
|Fly Material||150D, 135T Poly Oxford|
|Frame Material||150D, 135T Poly Oxford|
|Inner Fabric||75D, 270T Breathable Polyester|
|Carry Bag Material||150D Poly Oxford|
|Pegs Included||32 (Dome pegs 6mm x 180mm)|
|Pump||Includes Double action Pump|
This Product is backed by a 3 Year Warranty