Darche Kozi Adult 0°C Sleeping Bag - CharcoalSKU:KSB1001 PLU:150127
Notify me when back in stock
With options for all climates (-5 ̊C, 0 ̊C and +5 ̊C) and channel stitching for even warmth distribution, these soft touch bags have a plush feel and are generously sized for a comfortable night’s sleep.
When you need to pack light, the pillow pocket sewn into the hood lining can be stuffed with clothes or towels to make a pillow, or zip off the removable hood and convert to a camper style sleeping bag.
With hanging hooks on base for airing and machine washable materials, these bags are easy care for families who enjoy getting outdoors. For added protection, attach the antimicrobial treated Kozi Series Sleeping Bag Liner (sold separately).
- Soft touch, low noise outer shell and lining
- Generously sized for maximum comfort
- Built-in pillow pocket sewn into the hood
- Corner loops keep liner in place (liner sold separately)
- Internal zipper guard for snag free opening
- Hanging hooks on base for airing
- Removable zip off hood converts to a camper style sleeping bag
- Channel stitching for even warmth distribution
- Easy care machine washable materials
- Two bags can be zipped together to make a double bag
Things to consider when purchasing a Darche sleeping bag:
- No camping or touring situation is the same: It is important to understand the conditions of your camping or touring situation to effectively prepare for your trip. Season, weather and location play a vital role in the quality of your sleep.
- Usage scenario: The entire sleeping setup can be the difference between an undisturbed and a disgruntled night’s sleep. Sleeping in a smaller, enclosed space such as a Swag will allow body heat to fill up space at a faster rate and keep it balanced throughout the night. Sleeping in a larger space such as a tent will mean cold air will linger throughout the night.
- Shape and size of the user: People respond differently to various conditions. A smaller sized person may be a colder sleeper as there is more free space within the sleeping bag. A larger sized person will rapidly trap body heat within the sleeping bag.
- Energy and physical wellness: A restful sleep can be determined by the current physical state of the user. Someone hungry will be colder through the night as the body consumes more energy to stay warm.
- Clothing layers and thermal properties: Appropriate layering of thermal clothing can allow sleeping bags to become more versatile in various conditions. The feet and head are control points for body temperature, meaning wearing thermal socks and a beanie can bring your body to a comfortable sleeping temperature in colder conditions.
- Exposure to outdoor elements: Users who choose to sleep directly outdoors with minimal shelters such as a tarp or awning will experience more discomfort.
Dimensions: 2300mm x 900mm
Packed Size: 46cm x Ø23cm
Outer Material: 182T Brushed Polyester WR
Lining: 182T Brushed Polyester
Fill: Hollow Fibre Polyester
This product is covered by Darche 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty