Tentworld Outback 12V DC 130W Portable OvenSKU:150240 PLU:150240
Notify me when back in stock
Introducing the brand new Tentworld Portable Oven, perfect for heating up your lunch on any outdoor adventure.
The Tentworld Outback 12V Portable Oven gives you the freedom to heat and eat anything your heart desires, anywhere you have 12V power. Perfect for truck drivers, tradies, campers with power or even fisherman while out boating, this little 12V Portable Oven will have you drooling in no time. Featuring temperature controls up to 180°C, you can bake anything from your standard servo pie and sausage rolls, right up to the world best outdoor Pavlova.
Each Oven comes with a 12V cigarette adaptor but also an Anderson plug, so you can cook on the go anywhere whilst touring the Outback. It also has a countdown timer of up to 2 hours, giving you a wide range of food options when it comes to cooking out on the road.
Unlike other portable ovens on the market, which don't insulate the door, the Tentworld 12V DC 130W Outback Portable Oven is completely insulated allowing for a more even cooking temperature that doesn't leech out and end up just heating your vehicle instead of your food. Stainless steel construction and a heavy-duty door latch is perfect for 4WD or boating setups where you need something sturdy. We also include mounting brackets with this product to help with installation in your vehicle of choice.
If you are looking for add-ons and more flexibility from this portable oven, try the following stainless steel cooking trays to suit:
- Stainless steel construction
- Reheat, bake or roast up to 180°C
- 2 removable shelves
- Secure door latch - keeps the door closed in the roughest conditions
- 15A inline fuse
- Fully insulated housing
- Insulated door - helps keep heat in, and your oven performing efficiently
- Oven door vents - helps moisture from your meals escape, so you get to keep the crunch
- Adjustable timer with audible alarm
- 130 Watt cooking power
- Includes 50amp Anderson style adapter (recommended for optimal performance) as well as 50amp Anderson to Ciga adapter
- 2 mounting brackets included
Temperature Range: up to 180°C
Internal Dimensions: 268mm W x 98mm H x 252mm D
External Dimensions: 324mm W x 188mm H x 275mm D
Oven Timer: 1-120 minutes
Fuse Rating: 15A
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Cable Length: 115cm (plus 37cm for Cig adaptor attachment)
Key points to remember when using a 12V oven
- PreWarming is slower than your home oven, 12v ovens heat faster when the voltage is higher. IE - when car & alternator is running, voltage is usually 13.8V.
Oven is not fan forced, so cook times are slower than a fan forced oven.
Cig Plug is under max load to do this job in a perfect situation. Some cars factory cig sockets arent up for the job (not fault of oven).
- For best performance always use the anderson plug.
The Tentworld Portable 12V Oven is covered by a 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty against defects.